Google has launched a new Android app called Datally that helps users understand, monitor and save mobile data usage.
This app lets users control mobile data usage.It is aimed at netizens in the developing countries where mobile Internet packages are expensive.
It helps users to stay under their data plan limits. It is part of the tech giant’s Next Billion Users Company.
- Cuts down usage based on app activity.Google Product Manager said it shows apps data consumption and allows users to turn off their data transmissions as per their choice.
- Users can seewhich apps are using data atmost and at what time.
- It also suggests ways to reduce data usage based on user activity.
- It also provides a list of nearby Wi-Fi networks along with user ratings.
Features of Datally
Know where your mobile data is going!! Let us see here!!!
- Datally app allows users to stop all background data usage so that only the current,onscreen app can use data.
- If they don’t wish to block every appfrom using background data,it can be done on an individual basis,too.
- Activating Data Saver Bubble would show the currently running app’s data usage;users can block the app if the usge goes out of control.
Users could save about 30% data using this app. Reportedly, Datally is globally available on the Google Play Store for all the phones running Android 5.0 and higher!
Simple and easy to handle
This is a standalone app with features easy to understand and convenient to use.